Colder weather is just around the corner and if you are someone who likes to have a warm, cuddly kitty to sit on your lap this winter you might be in a spot where you are looking for a new pet. Finding the right kitten is always a great way to make sure that you are ready for any time of the year. Once that decision is made, however, there are also a number of responsibilities that come with any new pet acquisition.
From early visits to the veterinarian office to make sure that all of your pet’s shots are up to date to scheduling a sick visit, pet ownership comes with many responsibilities. In fact, there is a growing amount of evidence that it is also important to take care of the dental car for your dog and cat as well if you want them to have the healthiest life. Whether you are looking for the best cat clinics or a pet healthcare center that will take care of all of your pets’ needs, most communities have plenty of choices.
Cat Clinics Offer Spay and Neuter Services as Well as Many Other Services
For many families, a pet is as important member. Whether it is a cat or a dog, the pets that many people bring into their homes enjoy a pretty amazing life. While some owners get up before the crack of dawn to make sure that their dog gets out for a long walk every morning, others owners invite other pets over for play dates. No matter how long you have had a pet, it is important to make sure that you are doing everything that you can to have your pet be both healthy and happy.
Consider these facts and figures about the pet industry and the impact that it has on the pets who play an increasingly important part in the lives of their owners:
- 86% of pet dogs and 90% of pet cats were spayed or neutered between 2015 and 2016, according to a survey from the American Pet Products Association.
- Flossing is not essential when it comes to pet dental care, because you can reach 90% of the surface of a dog’s teeth just by brushing.
- One unspayed female cat can produce as many as to kittens in seven years.
- The average number of puppies in a single litter is between six and ten.
- Puppies and kittens can be spayed or neutered when they reach two months old.
- 66% of all dog food allergies are caused by beef, dairy, and wheat.
Cold temperatures are just around the corner and many people are worried about wanting to have a cuddly pet to hang out in their lap during the days that you are stuck in your home. Finding the right way to make sure that you are able to have a comfortable home with a cuddly pet can help people unwind at the end of a long day. Finding the right cat clinics and other kinds of animal care centers can help you protect the animals who have become an important part of their lives.