Marketing is one of the most important elements in determining the success of a business. Without proper advertising, how can you possibly expect a widespread audience to hear about your business?
Gone are the days of promoting your business in a phone book — Pew Internet reports that about 58% of people have researched products and services online. Finding a good vet without the Internet is obsolete. Utilizing technology is a huge way to attract customers to your vet practice. It’s been shown that approximately 57% of business have acquired at least one new customer just by having their own company blog or webpage. One of the best veterinary marketing tips is to create your own professional website.
Why You Should have a Veterinarian Clinic Website:
- Having your own website for your veterinary practice is an incredibly effective way to not only present information to clients, but to distinguish yourself from other competitors. What is it about your business that will make customers want to come in? With a good website, potential clients can really see what your clinic is all about.
- Having your own website gives your brand credibility and allows you to showcase your brand’s unique identity to clients. It is a great way to promote your veterinary clinic.
While the idea of building a professional website is obviously a great marketing tool for a veterinarian clinic, many business owners are intimidated by their unfamiliarity with web design. In fact, research shows that 54% of small business owners openly admit that they wish they had help with improving their marketing skills through online resources and social media.
Here’s a secret: you can find help! There are tons of web design companies out there that will help you to bring your vision to life. When looking into web design companies, here are some veterinary marketing tips to keep in mind.
Tips and Tricks For Veterinary Marketing Online:
- Make sure to ask any companies you talk to about whether or not they utilize a content management system. Content management systems make keeping your website up-to-date with new content extremely easy, especially for those unfamiliar with running a website.
- Don’t be afraid to move beyond a website. With so many different social media platforms out there like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, the possibilities for promoting your brand are basically endless.
- Email is often viewed as an old school method of online promotion, but it’s actually quite effective. Email marketing actually brings in $40 for every $1 spent on it; that’s a great investment and a great way to get your company’s name out there.
Have any ideas of your own for veterinary marketing tips? Let us know in the comments below!